- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
since the camera has many adjustment, Read carefully the owner manual and go to the section troubleshooting and see the different adjust need for to fix it problem If you do no have owner m. go to www. retrevo.com and download God bless you
Have you tried to change the settings like to scenery or adjusted for lighting that could have an effect. The only time it's blurry for me is when I don't adjust for the picture I am taking. The camera itself focuses so maybe there hasn't been enough time for it to focus. Try those things and if it doesn't work I would take it in to a camera shop maybe it has internal problems.
DSLR camera was not made to be used as a point and shoot camera and you cant preview the shot before taking a picture. You are to use the eye piece to focus right. Also before taking a picture, push the exposure button just a little to let the camera focus right.
Kindly explain the problem in detail. i.e.
1) how did this happened. all of a sudden or you dropped the camera, or something else.
2)when you half press the shutter button, does the camera focus , or its keep on trying to focus. if the camera would not focus the image it wont take the picture.
3) even it focuses the image instantly and still it is taking long time to expose the photo. ???