- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
that is simple , if you have original driver CD comes with your printer,firstly you can plug the printer usb cable to PC and turn on the printer and can see printer detection process on task bar.after that windows automatically install the drivers wer if had or ask for driver CD. after that you can put your driver CD and can install the drivers using screen tips.
if you have not driver CD, firstly you can check its automatically install or not the drivers when plug the printer to PC . if not install the drivers, you can download the correct version of the drivers from "drivers and download" tab in samsung.com . after that you can install with it. same as CD.
Hi there if you have original product then you have the serial key on top of the **** or in the disk pack. That must be there. But if you download the software from the net then you have to find out the serial key from internet. Also let you know if your product in original and you did not find the key then contact with your seller. Thank you.
I just got a ZEN Micro 4GB player for free due to Firmware problem. This totally fixed the firmware issue. Windows XP PC with Media Player 10 and the latest driver and firmware from creative. Once I had all that I plugged in my player, let it recognize and then re-flashed to latest firmware. BAM now the play is working perfectly and I can sync music to it. Thanks for the fix.
1. remove all creative software from your pc (do this from start menu/settings/control panel/add or remove programs)
2. Uninstall Windows Media Player 11 and Windows Media Player 11 runtime. This will rollback the pc to an earlier version of WMP.
3. Download the latest version of the zen driver from this location: http://us.creative.com/support/downl...ame=Windows+XP
4. Make sure the zen is not connected to the pc and install run the exe file to install the software on your pc. at some point, the install will tell you that the unit is not connected. Connect the unit to proceed. it will also notify you that you are replacing an existing software, or something to that effect. I accepted or said OK to this popup. Once the firmware is installed, my started to work fine. You can now reinstall WMP from microsoft website. Hope this works for you. you might want to verify that your new player has the latest firmware available, as this might address the unresponsive-button issue you're having. Firmware updates are surprisingly easy - you just download the firmware file from Creative's website, plug in your player, and double-click the downloaded file. It's that easy.
Perform a system recovery: Does not come with recovery cd's - there is a program that allows you to burn the disks or
1. If in Windows - Start - Programs - Acer empowering technology - Acer E-recovery management -
click on Restore at bottom then "Restore to factory default settings"
2. Or clcik on Burndisks instead of restore
3. Alt/F10 during boot right after Acer splash screen on startup End User Technical Support and Service (USA only) For end user technical support, spare parts and service: 1.800.816.2237
Take out the battery, press and hold the ON switch and reinsert the battery. Hold the ON switch until the recovery menu appears shortly after the Creative Logo disappears. Selection option 3, which is to reload the firmware. Keep in mind that doing so will delete everything on the player.