Question about Computers & Internet
The site has been down for a week and a half already, at least on the eastern coast of the U.S., in and around Colorado, and in Australia. I don't know what to do or why its down...please help.
Ok, I've played around some more and got it working.
As stated earlier, I am on 3 wireless, but am now using Optus DNS servers. Anyone can find out how to change their DNS settings and this will work ... but these instructions are specifically for those other users on 3 wireless ...
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Hello my friend, regarding on your problem kindly installed or update your flash player that run as the back end support to any websites particularly the new website design now a days. Furthermore, Install or update the flash player particularly the flash player of EI, firefox and crome cause they have different flash player installer. Then try to run your browser if you can now successfully load the websites. Also check the connectivity of your internet connection if it is sufficient enough to support the minimum btyes requirements i loading facebook websites.
Hope this solution will able to solve your problem. If you need more assistance please reply to this post.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
it wont let me get on my page it gos straight to password and gos on a differant page
Posted on Mar 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!