Question about Visioneer Office Equipment & Supplies
I cant get drivers to install software from visioneer says there installed but my computer does not recognize drivers
Uninstall the drivers which are already in your computer and install a fresh version of it. Try going to the website of the manufacturer to find the driver and install it in your computer.
After doing that, update the drivers in your computer so that you can make sure that they'll work great. You can use RadarSync which you can get from here http://bit.ly/rsdriver
I hope this helps!
Posted on Apr 09, 2013
Verified to work with Vista Home Premium x64 (should work for x32 as well):
1. Make sure your 8100 is unplugged.
2. Go to Visioneer's website and download drivers for the OneTouch 9420 scanner:
3. Install the drivers. Nothing will work... yet, don't worry.
4. Now plug in your 8100. You'll get a message saying that Vista wants to find drivers. Select "Ask Me Later" or just cancel.
5. Next, open up Control Panel and then Device Manager. Find your 8100 in there (probably listed as "Unknown Device") and then right click on it and say "Update Driver Software". Now click "Browse My Computer For Driver Software" then "Let Me Pick From A List Of Device Drivers On My Computer".
6. Scroll down to "IMAGING DEVICES" then find Visioneer, then you should see the "Visioneer 9420" driver. Select it. You'll get a warning from Vista, but continue anyways. That's it... everything should work.
Posted on Mar 05, 2008
This has instructions and drivers for XP.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
If you have a photo editing program, see if it can connect to your photo scanner. Look under "File" and then "Import". If there is a "Twain" choice, that should be your scanner.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: