Hi, I have a fuji finepix Z1 & not only does it not charge properly(only takes about 4 pics before the red light is on) but now when I try to get pics off it, I get a couple of symbols & DSC on the screen, what does this mean please?I really need the pics now.thanks
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Check you're settings are all on "Auto".
2) The button you press to take the photo is a 2 stage button. Press half way, if you're gentle you should feel a slight resistance. Pause at this stage, just for a moment to allow your camera to focus properly. Then proceed with the action until photo is taken.
3) It takes a little practice to get used to it, but with any luck you photo's should be crisp.
4) If this doesn't work and you bought it less than a year ago, take it back to the shop and comlain.
CCD failed, contact fuji, they got product recall for some camera models with faulty CCD.
Fujifilm Service Advisory: Fujifilm camera - CCD sensor If your Fujifilm FinePix digital camera serial number is on the list and experiences the symptoms described above and have no other additional damage/malfunction, Fuji Photo Film, Inc. will repair your camera at no charge, even if your standard one-year limited warranty has expired. If your Fujifilm digital camera is beyond the standard one year, limited warranty period, you will receive a written estimate for any additional damages or malfunctions not listed in this Service Advisory. Finepix A303, F410 & F700 - Serial numbers - FinePix A303 - 3JA4**** - 3JA5**** - FinePix F410 - 32A1**** - 32A6**** - 32A7**** - 32A9**** - FinePix F700 - 33A0**** - 34A1**** Fuji Photo Film - Camera faulty If your camera got the symptoms please package the camera carefully using ample padded material to prevent damage in transit. Include your name, address and phone number with the shipment as well as a general description of the problem. Keep a record of the camera's serial number and shipment tracking number. Ship your camera to the Fuji Service Center.
This is a CCD sensor ( see pic below from Canon camera with same pixalage and specs ) problem : outputting too much noise or nothing at all so the sensor must be replaced ( not a big job but ha sto be done by someone with experience and the right parts ). Fuji will repair free of charge , if I am not mistaken, so you need to contact your Fuji agent .
Sounds like a memory problem. You can try using the built-in menu utility function of formatting the memory (be it internal or external memory). Of course this will also delete all current files/photos in it.
Hope this be of some help/idea. Post back how things turn up or should you need further information.
Good luck and kind regards.