Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
Download the PS version for printer driver on to konicaminolta support.
Posted on Mar 22, 2013
C0B4C Finishing option Exit Motor malfunction
Try reboot holding utility key down and do trouble reset, if it doesn't help then there is something wrong with exit motor, call for service
Posted on Dec 07, 2007
Press the Utility/Counter button.
Administrator Settings - password is 12345678
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
SOURCE: c350 malfunction code c-0501
After replacing the fuser unit, if you got a c0501 code you must open the front door where the toner is. On the right side (hinge side) next to the black toner and drum unit there is a plastic pannel/cover. In the lower portion of that pannel there is a hole where a trouble reset switch is loacted. With a flashlight you may be able to see it. You are ment to use a thin screw driver or the like to push the button. You do this while the machein is on and desplaying the code. As soon as you press the button the copier will clear the code and start warming up. Thats it! If you are un certin of the button placement you can take out three screws from the pannel and loosen one screw from the pannel above it and and pull the pannel off the unit. You will see the board and it is the button on the (left), as there are two of them. Tho you only have access to the one thru the cover.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
SOURCE: How do I install Konica
To setup LPR Printing, perform the following:
For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003:
1. For Windows 2000, click the [Start] button, point to Settings, and then click Printers.
2. For Windows XP/Server 2003, click the [Start] button, and then click Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the icon of the installed printer, and then click Properties.
4. On the Ports tab, click the [Add Port] button.
5. In the Available Printer Ports list, select Standard TCP/IP Port, and then click the [New Port] button.
6. When the Add Standard TCP/IP Printer Port Wizard starts up, click the [Next] button.
7. In the Name of printer or IP address box, enter the IP address for this machine, and then click the [Next] button.
8. Select Custom, and then click the [Settings] button.
9. Select LPR, enter Print in the Queue Name box, and then click the [OK] button.
10. Click the [Next] button, and then click the [Finish] button to apply the setting.
Posted on Oct 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2014 | Konica Minolta bizhub Office Equipment &...
Dec 17, 2013 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 31, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
Oct 05, 2011 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 07, 2010 | Minolta C350 Printer
May 23, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
May 11, 2009 | Minolta C350 Printer
970 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: