Question about Samsung BD-E5400 - Blu-ray disc player
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player off and then back on. This is necessary to clean-boot the
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing
4. Press the eject button to open the tray. (The button is between the "Power"
and "TV Power" buttons at the top of the controller.)
5. Press the eject button to close the tray.
6. Wait while the player searches for a disk.
7. As soon as the "No Disk" message appears at the top left corner do the
8. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom
right of the controller.
9. Enter 76884 on the number pad.
10. The region code "4" should appear at the top left corner of the
screen.(this just flashed on then off, so keep an eye on the screen)
11. Enter a "9" to make the player region free.
12. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
Posted on Mar 22, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2016 | Samsung BD H6500 Smart Blu ray Player
Dec 02, 2013 | Samsung BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player
Feb 15, 2013 | Samsung Blu-ray Player BD-E5300
Jan 12, 2013 | Samsung BD-E5400
Dec 11, 2012 | Samsung BD-E5300 Smart Blu-ray Player
Jun 04, 2012 | Samsung BD-E5900 - 3D Blu-ray disc player...
4,431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: