Question about Polaroid Audio Players & Recorders
Want to watch videos and cannot convert videos. What do I do?
Check the specification of your MP3 player to determine the type of video file format it uses. Most common video files that MP3 players use are, AVI and WMV, there may be others such as FLV, MOV and DivX. If your player cannot play a video then it is an incompatible video file format, then you need to convert that video file to a format that your MP3 player uses. After video conversion then copy the video files to your MP3 player using the USB cable from your computer. Click on this link for instructions on converting video files for MP3 players :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r5874192-play_videos_mp3_player
Posted on Mar 22, 2013
1. In Menu scroll down to Setup
2. In Setup scroll down to USB Mode
3. In USB Mode there are 2 settings MSC Mode & MTP Mode, check or highlight
MSC Mode. This enables the PC to recognize the player as a removable
Device or Drive.
4. Connect to PC via USB port/cable, the PC now reads the device as
5. In WIN Explorer click “Open to View Files”, on display will be 6 .DIR folders
& a .xml file
6. Now launch the VideoConvert.exe (application file) located on the
7. Click Input Video button (Browse to the folder containing .avi files) & select
.avi file for .mtv conversion
(if you want to save the .mtv file to a different destination folder click the folder
icon to the right of the Video Output text box).
8. In Output Frame Size box check 176X144 (this is the max size for this
9. In Output Frame Rate box check Sports Video.
10. The Output Audio Quality box defaults to Good.
11. Click Start Conversion button.
12. The saved .mtv file can now be copied to the device by simply dragging
from its destination folder or ctrl + C & ctrl + V to the MOVIE.DIR folder in
WIN Explorer as per step 5.
13 The .mtv file is now saved to the device ready for viewing, however there is
just one remaining small lissue which may a software glich or another hassle
with this player, because whilst playing video’s every 60 seconds in the
background a womans voice exclaims what sounds like “Weeee Gamble”
whatsup with that.
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
well, on the instruction manual, what size is the screen? mine is 128x128 so in the resolution on the converter (any) i click that resolution and then it should work
Posted on Jan 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2013 | Polaroid PMP283C-4 Music & Video MP3...
Aug 21, 2013 | Polaroid Slick 4gb Usb 2.0 Mp3 Digital...
May 15, 2013 | Polaroid PMP283C-4 Music & Video MP3...
Apr 06, 2013 | Polaroid PMP283C-4 Music & Video MP3...
Feb 22, 2013 | Polaroid PMP283C-4 Music & Video MP3...
Jan 20, 2013 | Polaroid PMP120-4 4GB USB 2.0 MP3 Digital...
Jan 03, 2013 | Polaroid Pmp110-4 4gb Mp3 Player Video...
Dec 05, 2012 | Polaroid 4gb Music & Video Player...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!