Question about Televison & Video
If you wish to get setup codes, three digits, four
digits or five digit ones, check this link. Pull up older posts there. Setup code list and setup instructions to some popular model
remote controls are given. Select the 'Timeslide' option from the drop-down
list by the 'Sidebar' at the display window. It will make search easy.
If you wish to get setup codes, three digits, four digits or five digit ones, check this link. Pull up older posts there. Setup code list and setup instructions to some popular model remote controls are given. Select the 'Timeslide' option from the drop-down list by the 'Sidebar' at the display window. It will make search easy.
Posted on Mar 19, 2013
Here for the Jensen remote just click below;
Here is link to the manual:
Here is some helpful information I found:
Without the code on JER-323:
1.Manually turn on the component you want the remote to control.
2. Press the device button, example:( TV) and the (power button) for 3 seconds until the (on/off button stays lit).
3. Once the (on/off) button is lit, press the (on/off) button until the unit (the TV or unit you are trying to control.) turns off.
4. When the code is located, press the (stop) button at the bottom to save the code.
Here are some codes I found for the Jensen 323:
GE VCR: 2000, 2013, 2021, 2022, 2053, 2087, 2089, 2091, 2115, 2120
Motorola Cable Box: 5000, 5003, 5046, 5047, 5052
Mitsubishi TV 0093, 0150, 0178, 0019
JVC VCR 0067, 0041, 0008
JVC DVD 0558, 0623
Hope it may help you;
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
You may need to program to your equipment, go to dishnetwork.com/tech and that will show you how to address your remote.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
Hello!! There are a few ways to get this working to shut off the TV. I put some instructions at the bottom here. These are instructions for a power scan, which scans the TV for the correct code.
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Mar 01, 2011
SOURCE: i need a code number
I have provided instructions on programming the remote to your Dynex TV. I have included the codes for your TV. We do not have codes for the Universal remote. You need to contact Phillips to see if they have codes that you can use. I hope this helps.
Address remote to TV:
Remotes: Basic (Television Only)
Posted on Apr 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2015 | Toshiba CT-847 Remote Control
Mar 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 09, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 12, 2011 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Mar 09, 2009 | Insignia 19 in. Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD...
Jan 27, 2009 | Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Oct 22, 2007 | Televison & Video
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!