Our tv powers on, however, there is a blank screen with the words "no sync" in the middle of the screen. There is no sound, however, the remote will power the tv on and off. Does this sound like the same problem everyone is having? Is there a solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) press and hold the menu button on the side of the TV then press and hold the menu button on the remote until the display says "Enter Password"
2) enter four zeros from the remote control to get past the password screen (you should now see an "IN START" menu with all kinds of information listed)
4) look at the lower left corner where there should be a numbered menu -- menu option 4 should say "System"
5) use the down arrow until the word "System" is highlighted (pressing the number '4' will not take you down the menu) and press the enter key (you should now be on the System menu near the middle of the screen)
6) press the down arrow to option 9 "Lip Sync Adjust" and then press the left arrow to adjust the value to zero (mine was set to 20 from the factory)
7) press the return key to get out of the menu and bingo, you're done!