Question about Samsung Star Cell Phones
I cannot start my phone is shows app debug error n then upload data to pc
Posted by Anonymous on
Hey, when i do these steps and see me download. It disappears for about 5 sec. Please HHEELLPP :D I don't know what to do :(
Posted on May 20, 2013
SOURCE: i have a samsung gt-
Easy steps to follow
1. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST FIRMWARE (AROUND 80 MB IN SIZE) and MULTILOADER
http://firmware.sgh.ru/files/S5230XEIG4.rar 2. Make sure Samsung PC Studio is installed and communicates with your phone 3. Unrar the firmware in a folder you can easily find it.Also unrar the Multiloader in another folder. 4. BACKUP YOUR PHONEBOOK AND MESSG USING PC STUDIO.
Remove the Sim and MicroSD from your phone and replace the battery. 5. Now press vol top button+camera key+powerbutton at the same time in switch off mode without attaching the datacable.
6. Soon u will see a new screen which says Download.
7. Now attach the datacable to the phone and open Multiloader which u donwloaded earlier.
8. Select the radio button that includes MSM6250/MSM6250A or BRCM2133
9. Select Boot Change,Full Download and master rom boxes.
10. Then click Boot, and select the boot files from the unpacked firmware folder.(........\S5230XEIG4\S5230XEIG4\BOOTFILES)
11. Click the Amss, Rsrc1, and Rsrc2. and select files apps_compressed.bin and Rsrc_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav.rc1 and Rsrc2_S5230(Low)_RU.rc2 respectively.
12. Note: Select (Low).r2c NOT (Mid).r2c. (Phone may not restart if you select mid)
13. Then press the Factory FS tab, and select the appropriate files from the firmware folder also(FactoryFs_S5230_Open_Europe_Slav_RU.ffs).
14. FOTA and ETC fields are left blank.
15. Click the Port Search button, it will find your phone and show the com Port is ready
( Make sure that following options are checked "right" symbol in the check box against them before you click downlaod
Factory FS tab )
16. Click the download button and be patient, this will take a few minutes to complete.
17. When it's finished, it will show "All files complete".
18. Unplug the phone from the USB cable, reinstall the sim, MicroSD, and power up the the phone.
19. Now with every thing complete, You can perform a hard reset by typing *2767*3855# into the hand set (but not necessary.)
20. When the phone resets type *#1234# into your handset to check your new firmware ver.
your new Firmware is updated and ready to use.
Posted on Nov 25, 2010
there may be problem with the pc suit installed with your pc.try to install again pc suit after uinstalling it.. if you have a card reader try with that.. hopr it works..
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Use USB cable. If your handset came with a USB cable or if you purchased a USB cable, connect your handset using the cable to your PC. Your PC should then show the contents of your Phone memory card (pictures, videos, musics) which can then be copied on to your PC. Please refer to pg. 120-125 of your Users' Manual for instructions to copy Music and Pictures.
The PDF copy of the user manual can be downloaded here: User's Guide.
Hope this helps. If so, please Vote.
Posted on Mar 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 22, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Jun 09, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Mar 28, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Oct 06, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
May 11, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jan 06, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!