- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are two possible ways:
1. Use the Carista App which allows you to change from C to F or vice versa
2. Change the odometer from miles to kilometers and automatically the temperature setting will change to Fahrenheit
If the model number is correct, to change from Celsius to Fahrenheit (and vice-versa) follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the AUTO/CLEAN button for 5 seconds and TEMPERATURE UNIT FAHRENHEIT should appear.
2. Press OFF/CANCEL to exit mode.
Repeat the same steps if you ever wish to change back to Celsius.
These instructions are printed on page 11 of your owner's manual. If you cannot find your copy, go to managemylife.com and type in your model number under the "Manuals" link. Your installation and owner's manuals are available in .pdf (Adobe) format that you can download or print for FREE.
If this is not your model number, please post back and let me know. I hope this helps you.
You can switch the temperature mode between Fahrenheit to Celsius as follows: While depressing the AUTO button, depress the OFF button for 3 seconds or more. The display will change from Fahrenheit to Celsius, or from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
You can switch the temperature mode between Fahrenheit to Celsius as follows: While depressing the AUTO button, depress the OFF button for 3 seconds or more. The display will change from Fahrenheit to Celsius, or from Celsius to Fahrenheit."
My thermostat was set on celsius and couldn't get it to change back to fahrenheit. My son suggested pressing both up and down arrow buttons at the same time and it worked. It changed back to fahrenheit.