If you want to unlock your Motorola phone to use it on another network, consider unlocking by entering a code. Code unlocking is the easiest way to remove the SIM lock of your handset. Just enter the code with the instructions below and it's unlocked. If you don't have a code yet, you can get one in my eBay store here:
How to Enter Unlock Codes on Motorola phones:
- Switch ON your phone with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone should show "Enter Special or Subsidy Code",
- Enter unlock code.
- Your phone is now unlocked.
WARNING: if any of these messages appear :
- "Contact Service Provider"
- or "Tamper Alter"
- or "Wait Before Enter Special Code"
- or "Contact Service'
It's because you or somebody else has already entered too many wrong codes. You just have to leave the phone ON on the error message
and after 1hr - 8hrs the message "Enter Special Code" will appear again!
Note: If your phone is on a 3G network enter **057*, then another window will appear to enter the unlock code.How to Enter Unlock Codes on all Motorola L6i & L7i:
( not L6 and L7 without i )
How to Enter Unlock Codes on all Motorola A1000 and other A models:
- Press and hold "*" key by dialing code 787090
- The mobile displays: "Menu. Network"
- Choose 'yes' and then press OK
- The mobile ask you for code
- Enter the code for unlocking.
- Click on the icon Phone
- Enter the following keys: **057*
- Mobile displays "locking enter personalization"
- Enter the unlock code
- Click Ok