Question about Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC33 Digital Camera
No da error de zoom
The problem is that the lens has become stuck in the barrel. There are some DIY solutions you could try, but the probability is that you will have to get it fixed by a professional.
Use these at own risk as it may further damage the camera.
Firstly , try connecting your ac adapter or usb cable.
Try holding the shutter button while switching on the camera.
Look at the lens , and if some of the lens 'circles' is misaligned or not concentric then try wiggling it (while holding camera lens down).
Try gently pushing or pulling the lens when it extends but this is risky as it may cause the lens barrel to slip out of its guidance system.
Another way to do this is to place the camera lens down on a hard surface and then power it up. Be sure to use a soft cloth or something similar as to not scratch your lens or casing. Let the lens push the camera up and down a few times and sometimes the little resistance provided by the camera is enough to get things going again.
Try hitting your camera near the lens on the body with the soft tissue on the palm of your hand.
Other than that , I would take the camera to a repair center for a evaluation to see if it would cost more to repair than to replace the camera.
If it is still under warranty I would suggest you take it in before trying any of these steps and remove any off-brand batteries or accessories as some stores are really fussy about warranty repairs on camera's with non-brand accessories.
You can also have a look at THIS link.
Hope the advise is useful. please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any further assistance. Also, please be so kind to let me know if you found this helpful.
Posted on Dec 13, 2010
SOURCE: error de sistema (zoom)
This tip will explain a few methods on how to try and fix your lens if it is stuck or you get a lens error on your screen.
Please note that all these methods are used at the users own risk and that I can not be held responsible for any damages or losses that occur while trying these methods.
1. If your camera is still under warranty, send your camera to the manufacturer to be replaced or fixed professionally.
2. If your camera is out of warranty try these methods.
Thanks for taking the time to read my tip and feel free to let me know if it was of any help.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2012 | ASUS Eee PC 900 PC Notebook
Jun 26, 2011 | Compaq Evo N800c Notebook
Antes que nada asegurese de que el dispositivo bluetooth este encendido.
Para poder sincronizarlo:
1. Enciende el PS3
2. En el men? Settings (Ajustes), seleccione Accessory Settings (Ajustes de accesorios) y presione X.
3. Presione X en el icono Register Bluetooth® Device (Registrar dispositivo Bluetooth®).
4. Despl?cese hacia abajo y presione X en el icono Register Headset/Microphone/Headphones (Registrar auriculares/micr?fono/auriculares).
5. En la siguiente pantalla, prepare el auricular para sincronizarlo con la PlayStation 3. Para hacerlo, presione el bot?n K1 durante 8 segundos.
6. Una vez que el indicador luminoso LED del auricular titile en azul y en fecha de comprarojo (lo que indica que el auricular ya se puede sincronizar), presione X en Start Scanning (Iniciar escaneo).
7. Una vez que se haya efectuado el escaneo, la PlayStation 3 reconocera todos los dispositivos Bluetooth que se encuentren dentro del ?rea de alcance del sistema.
8. Busque 8860 en la lista de dispositivos, seleccione el icono correspondiente y presione X para que se le solicite una clave.
9.Escriba 0000 (cuatro ceros) como clave y presione X en OK.
10.A continuaci?n, aparecer? el mensaje: Register completed (Registro finalizado).
Dec 28, 2010 | Mad Catz Bluetooth Headset for PS3
Aug 11, 2010 | Lexmark Optra T610 Laser Printer
Oct 22, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 15, 2014 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC33 Digital Camera
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: