Question about Kenneth Cole KC1333 Watch for Men

Open Question

Replacement Band for Kenneth Cole KC1333

Where can I find a replacement band for the KC1333 including the screws that hold the band in place

Posted by calebbowman on


5 Related Answers


SOURCE: watch bands f/ Kenneth Cole

You can try calling 1-800-874-0907

and here is a link for a KC replacement pdf

Posted on Jul 27, 2008



SOURCE: leather watch band

I might have the solution. Is it a rectangular watch with a leather strap? It sounds weird, but I have a watch with no brand name on it (bought yesterday from K-Mart at $9.99) with the model #A126-06. The package insert said "Advance Watch Group." I googled them, and they manufacture watches for Kenneth Cole, Tommy Bahama and a bunch of other designers.

I was really surprised because K-Mart is the last place I'd buy a watch, except that it looked like my broken Raymond Weil tank watch.

I suggest you go to K-Mart and see if you find a watch that looks like yours.

The back of this watch is marked as follows:
Stainless Steel Caseback
2035 Movement
Base Metal

Posted on Aug 10, 2008



  • 109 Answers


Start by looking at the inside of the watchband, there should be a arrow pointing up/down. Take a pin and put it in on the side that shows the arrow going down. Take a hammer and GENTLY tapp the pin. The pin should push out a pin in the band. Do this as many times as you have to for the size you desire, and then put the pin in the same derection as you tapped the pin out. Usually you will also see a **** on the side youn DON'T want to tap out. If you still; have a problem don;'t hesitate to write me, and I will be glad to take you step by step with this. Good Luck!!

Posted on Aug 11, 2008


  • 906 Answers

SOURCE: kenneth cole watches


Good day,

You might want to try above link for your need of a band replacement.
Kindly refer to above link.

Good Bless

Posted on Jul 30, 2010


Janelle Schoonover

  • 842 Answers

SOURCE: I need a replacement band

I would try this website:,,id,,34,,Request-Kenneth-Cole-WatchBand-Quote

Posted on Aug 23, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Missing screw to hold band together need replacement

Most jewelry stores--or even jewelry counters in department and discount stores like Walmart--keep a supply of replacement screws for when one is lost while changing a watch band. Ask around, show them your watch, and you may even get the right screw for free!

May 06, 2011 | Field and Stream F187GWBS e by Field &...

1 Answer

Can anyone help me. I have a new band, but need to get the pins loose. Can anyone tell me how I can change the band (so how to get the pins loose?)

Most likely this model disassembles one of two ways.

Let me preface this response with saying that it is best to have a professional Certified Master Horologist do this repair, as it can be difficult to keep parts intact in the process.

If you see slits in the end of the pins that hold the band on, you need to use sharp, proper size watchmaking screwdrivers on each side. It can be difficult to do this alone, without a device to hold the pin in place while in the process.

The second method is: if there is no **** for a screwdriver (it is smooth like a button), it is a pressure pin configuration. It is one complete piece on one side going all the way through the band, and the other side is held in place by a small rivet that is the same style and appearance that goes into the other side. This can be removed by holding one side in a vise device, and pulling the other with special needle nose pliers, or placing those pliers on the inside of the "button" rivet, and tapping the pliers with a mallet.

You would then replace the band and:

A) Use two screwdrivers to thread the screw back in to one side


B) Tap the button rivet back in to place with a mallet and anvil.

I hope this helps you!

Feb 04, 2011 | Guess GC Collection watch

1 Answer

Where can I get a new band for my KS4003 Kenneth Cole watch? The clasp won't open and I didn't want to pay $65 just for a new clasp. How much is the band?

Thank you for contacting FixYa,
You can contact Kenneth Cole for a replacement band but I am afraid the band is probably going to be alot more then the $65 for the clasp. I would honestly just replace the clasp unless the band is worn in which case I would do the band.
KC can be reached at 1-800-KEN-COLE

Oct 02, 2010 | Kenneth Cole Watches

1 Answer

Where can I get replace band for this watch.. I have had it replace twice and the strap keeps ripping out of the screws. Where can I get another original KC band?

mcdevito75 here, Best Bet, see a small watch repair shop in your area, for the new band, You could get an orginal Kenneth Cole band on ebay.

Jun 28, 2010 | Kenneth Cole 1315 Dial Strap Watch for...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kenneth Cole KC1333 Watch for Men Logo

Related Topics:

221 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Kenneth Cole Watches Experts

Janelle Schoonover
Janelle Schoonover

Level 3 Expert

842 Answers

Bruce Robin

Level 2 Expert

300 Answers


Level 3 Expert

13434 Answers

Are you a Kenneth Cole Watch Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides