CLICK Here to Download : Firmware Update
This error is common with Windows Media Player
Here is the instruction:
- Download the YP-U2J Updater
- Remove Mp3 player if you already connected to the USB port
- Run the program (You should see something like: Please connect the device)
- Hold down the Play button and connect the Mp3 Player to USB port(Hold down the play button while you connect the device, you should seea message (normally after 8 seconds) like: Initializing on YP-U2J Updater program screen)
- After you hear the Windows chime "new device found" or the message"Initializing" on YP-U2J Updater, you can now remove your hand fromplay button.
- Check the Format Data Area checkbox (By clicking the yes button, you will lose all of your data in your Mp3 player)
- Click the "yes" button
- Finally, click on the Start button (takes less than a minute). DO NOT REMOVE YOUR DEVICE
- IMPORTANT: After updating the firmware, you MUSTdisconnect the Mp3 player and turn it on. You will see a 20% messagefor about 50 seconds and it will be restarted automatically.
Pleasekeep in mind that if you sync your Mp3 player with a computer that hasa Windows Media Player 9 or 10, you should do these steps again