Using the PC Camera Function
1. Installing the AF Cam driver
You need to install the AF Cam driver before using PC Camera
or video conferencing function.
* If you have already installed the AF Cam driver, skip step 1. "Installing the AF Cam driver" and go to step 2. "Connecting your camera to your computer".
2. Connecting your camera to your computer
2.1 Turn on your computer
2.2 Set Mode dial on your camera to
2.3 Insert the USB cable to the USB port on your computer
2.4 Insert the other end of the USB cable to the USB port on your camera.
* Then you can see the camera as removable disk. You can transfer the pictures from your camera to your computer like transfering files from one folder to another.
1. Go to camera folder
2. Select the file/pictures you want to transfer then right click and choose move option (if you want the files to be moved on your computer) then choose the desired target folder or drive.
*you can just copy the files form the camera to your computer too.
select the files that you want to copy then right click, choose copy then paste on the desired folder or drive.