Please download and install the latest version of HijackThis v2.0.2:
Download the HijackThis Installer from this link: HijackThis
1. Save " HJTInstall.exe" to your desktop.
2. Double click on HJTInstall.exe to run the program.
3. By default it will install to C:Program FilesTrend Micro
4. Accept the license agreement by clicking the "I Accept" button.
5.Click on the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. It will scan and then ask you to save the log.
6. Click "Save log" to save the log file and then the log will open in Notepad.
7. Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
8. Paste the log in your next reply.
9. Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet! Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
Please download SmitFraudFix from this link http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/Smitfra...
Then extract the contents to your desktop.!!!! Only run option #1 as runing the other options on an uninfected computer will damage the desktop.!!!!
Open the "SmitfraudFix" folder and double-click "smitfraudfix.cmd"
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.
Note: process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web,Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used tostop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between"good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alertthe user.