Question about Wine & Spirits

1 Answer

What is the difference between silver and gold tequila, aside from the color?

Posted by bill letterman on

Ad

1 Answer

jerry crawford

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

    Corporal:

    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 14 Answers

Silver/white tequila is bottled right after the distillation stage. Gold tequila is also not left to mature, rather certain coloring or flavoring agents are added (such as caramel coloring, oak tree extracts, or sugar syrup) prior to the bottling process.

Posted on Feb 05, 2013

Ad

Add Your Answer

×

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

What jewellery in claddagh rings


You kind many versions of Claddagh rings available through different sellers online, but the most common colors are silver and gold. However, there are silver Claddagh rings that come with purple stones such as amethyst, if that is what you are looking for.
Here is one I found on Amazon for you.
Purple Amethyst Heart Shape Cubic Zirconia Irish Claddagh Sterling Silver...

Sep 01, 2014 | Clothing Accessories

1 Answer

What is anejo tequila?


Anejo, meaning vintage, is aged tequila. This particular type of tequila is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of one year. This type of tequila is generally darker in color, smooth drinking and contain complex flavors.

Feb 05, 2013 | Wine & Spirits

2 Answers

What is tequila?


Tequila is a type of Mexican liquor made from an agave plant.

Feb 05, 2013 | Wine & Spirits

1 Answer

Are there different types of tequila?


Tequila is most often categorized in two ways - 100% Blue Agave and mixed Tequila. Mixed tequila's contain a minimum of 51% Blue Agave and the remaining 49% comes from other sugars, most often sugar cane.

Feb 05, 2013 | Wine & Spirits

1 Answer

Paint colour for 1973 tx750 yamaha


Can duplicate the 73 paint but it is gold candy over silver metal flake.
  1. apply Grey primer sealer
  2. apply silver base coat, apply 3 coats
  3. apply silver metal flake mixed with clear, about 3 coats
  4. apply about 2 coats heavy clear
  5. sand clear smooth because metal flake makes it rough
  6. apply about 3 coats of tinted clear (candy gold or yellow)
  7. let it dry, inspect it, wet sand with 600 or finer
  8. apply final coats of clear to all parts except the fuel tank, apply only one coat to tank
  9. lightly wet sand the tank
  10. paint the gold and black striping on the tank, don't have any stickers and paint is thinner
  11. apply 3 medium coats of clear to the tank
  12. west sand with 1200 grit and polish all parts
  13. mix huge glass of good tequila, get lawn chair, sit back and admire
hope this helps

John

May 23, 2011 | Yamaha TX 750 Motorcycles

1 Answer

Four prong cord three prong outlet


Ok this is how you will wire the three prong to the dryer.

You have 2 wires that are gold/brass in color, those are the hot wires.
You have 1 wire that is crome/silver in color, that is the neutral

On back of fryer where you wire it you put the wires on like this right to left Gold/brass hot, silver/nuetral, then the other hot wire.

On back of dryer you will have screws from right to left this color gold/brass, silver/crome, then gold/brass again.

If you do have a 4 wire cord the extra wire is ground and you screw that to the machine body.

Mar 14, 2010 | Roper RGS7646KQ Gas Dryer

1 Answer

Something to make soft solder blend in more to gold color jewelry


Was looking for a patina - used in stained glass - this is what others suggest...

"I use gold leaf paint at my solder points in a stained glass piece to make it look like brass. Have repaired many pieces and used the gold leaf paint and works very well. I think the paint works better than the gold pen."

Gold'ish color at least - hope this helps... Dan

Dec 09, 2009 | Welding Tools

2 Answers

Describe your Nintendo Pokemon silver When i save on my silver version, turn off the game, then turn it back on there is no continue, just new game, but very very very very rarly it let me continue but its...


calm down the save battrey went dead mine contenues but it didnt then open the case,the battery in the corner is it if it hasent exploded carefully work it out and remove it and replace it

Aug 10, 2009 | Nintendo Pokemon Gold

Not finding what you are looking for?
Wine & Spirits Logo

Related Topics:

594 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Wine & Spirits Experts

Moderator Canada
Moderator Canada

Level 3 Expert

35917 Answers

Don A
Don A

Level 3 Expert

2770 Answers

Chris Walker
Chris Walker

Level 3 Expert

1551 Answers

Are you a Wine and Spirit Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...