I cannot sync my HTC phone and my computer anymore...wonder why
I used to be able to do it fine in the past but now I can'+ @ all. The sync goes through OK in the display screen in my HTC Touch. I see no error messages there but when I go to check my monthly calendar in Microsoft Outlook, it's has not been updated yet. Some else told me that he was experiencing the same issue with his PDA. Is any one experiencing this issue, and does any know how to fix this synchronization issue that I'm experiencing?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Your solution ==============================================
Setting up HTC Sync to recognize your phone
After installing, set up HTC Sync to recognize your phone.
1. From the Home screen, press MENU, and then tap Settings > Accounts & sync.
2. On the Connect to PC screen on your phone, tap HTC Sync and then tap Done. Your phone attempts to find HTC Sync on your computer. Wait for a few seconds for the process to finish.
3. If your phone displays a message indicating that it's unable to find HTC Sync, try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable, and then repeat step 2.
4. When the Phone Connection Wizard is displayed on your computer, click Next. Enter the name you want for your phone, and then click Finish.
Check the HTC Sync icon at the bottom-right side of your computer screen. If it appears green in color, that means your phone has successfully connected with your computer and HTC Sync recognizes your phone
Take a look at the time settings on the PC, and when you sincronyze the phone it synchronizes the time automatically. Also, see the sinchronizing options on your HTC program, it might be set to sinchronize the time with PC.
connect your phone to computer, use cable data, chose mass storage option
insert the cd to the computer cd room
at computer open windows explorer, there must show hard drive, cd drive and phone drive
at windows explorer open cd drive look at the music that you want to download to your phone
right click at music file that you want to download then chose copy
open phone drive, and open music/sound folder then right click then chose paste
and you was do download music from cd to phone
There is HTC Sync to sync your contacts and files with computer
Also u can browse end copy paste your files after installing it do your memory card when u caonnect the HTC with your computer using USb cable.
You can download movie the normal way on your computer and than can synchronis your phone with your computer. HTC Sync allows synchronization between a Phone and PC. The USB
debugging check box in Home > Menu > Settings > Applications
> Development needs to be selected for the phone to be able to
synchronize with the PC using HTC Sync. You can find the latest version
of HTC Sync and drivers from Support section of HTC website.