Question about Computers & Internet
SOURCE: hi i have an msi
The moon icon usually indicates that your machine is in SLEEP mode. Try closing and opening the screen lid. If not, there might be a problem with your laptop waking up from sleep mode. Try holding the power button. This will turn it off. Turn it on again by pressing the power button once more. Hope this helps! Have a nice day.
Posted on Apr 11, 2011
the half moon indicate an sleep mode when you open your laptop the sleep mode is already activated thats why it goes to shutdown reason is your sleep mode key is grounded try to consult it to your your dealer
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
You are sure you have a webcam, right? In the manual, it shows the webcam as optional. Is a webcam listed on the box, the white label with the serial #, that the netbook came in?
If you do have one, you have to turn it on first. The manual, pg 2-9, tells you how to turn it on. Press the Fn+F6 keys at the same time(or while holding down the Fn key, press the F6 key) to turn the webcam on and off.
Please post your feedback and Vote if the problem resolved as per your satisfaction.
Posted on May 22, 2010
Have you tried pressing the Fn and the F11 key at the same time? this allows you to turn on and off the wireless...chances are it was disabled by default.
Here's a quick guide on the function keys:
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks a lot sir...u did a great guide..More power and God Bless..now its working"
SOURCE: my msi u210 stays black
If you see power lights but nothing appears on the screen, it could be a "POST" (Power-on Self Test) problem or simply LCD problem.
Here are some steps that you can try.
1. Remove the battery and the ac adapter then press the power button for at least 20 seconds to drain electric charges left from the system. (You may need to repeat this step to get it work.)
2. If above step doesn't work, try to plug in an external monitor and see if you get display from the external monitor. You may need to press the Fn + F4 or F5, depends on the key designed on the keyboard to toggle between displays.
3. If you get display from the external monitor, I'm sure your having problem with the LCD components. In this case, check and replace faulty LCD backlight, LCD cable or LCD inverter. The LCD inverter is often a culprit.
4. Try to reinsert the memory module/s (RAM) of the unit, try using one RAM at a time to see if it works. A faulty RAM will cause the laptop not to POST.
5. If reinserting the RAM doesn't help, most likely your motherboard needs to be replaced.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jun 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!