Question about Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Posted by Anonymous on
Precor Error 30, 31, 32 and 33, Communications Error
1. Bad interconnect cable between upper PCA and lower PCA.
2. Interconnect cable is mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector at the upper PCA.
3. Elliptical 5.17 equipped with old software version 1.01 in upper and lower PCA.
4. Upper and lower PCAs have mismatched software.
5. Another component plugged onto the PCA is overloading the +5VDC power supply.
6. Bad lower PCA.
7. Bad upper PCA.
Posted on Jul 28, 2014
SOURCE: efx 546 in diagnostics mode,
elevation needs calibration or stuck
open--put elevation manually lowest and turn the unit on and bring the elevation lowest by pressing el down key
put it together clear it and start elevation will come in the starting position clear it and use it 225 is out of range of elevation
also check elevation fuse if it is good and secure
Posted on Nov 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Precor 546 Elliptical
May 29, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 10, 2014 | Precor Efx 546 Version 1 Lower Body...
May 08, 2013 | Precor Efx 546 Elliptical Version 2...
Feb 08, 2013 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Nov 22, 2012 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Nov 11, 2012 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Nov 20, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Jul 19, 2009 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
185 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: