- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ok, first I hope u are putting distilled water in the battery, not just any water. Should not overfill it either. Looks like the electrolite ( sulfuric acid) in your golf cart had been diluted to the point where it doesn’t hold a charge. Also when u wipe all that stuff around the battery please wear gloves and safety goggles. Looks like u might need a new battery for your cart. Good luck!
Verify series battery wiring. The main positive wire which goes to the solenoid should be on a positive battery post, that will be your main positive. Then from there we go series to all the rest of the batteries until we are left with a negative battery post, that will be your main negative. Make sure your charger wires are connected to the mains.
disconnect batteries. remove the 2 small wires from solenoids. attach jumper wires from the 2 terminals on solenoids 1 to + and 1 to - on battery. solenoids have a coil inside and the small wires when energized close the contacts. even though the solenoid closes it is possible that the contacts are burnt and wont allow the full amperage to pass.