GPS IS ABOUT 2 BLOCKS OFF IT TELLS ME 2 BLOCKS BEFORE YOUR DESTINATION THAT YOU ARE THERE INSTALLED IN A 2007 350Z ECLIPSE SAYS THERE IS NO HOOK UP IN THAT CAR FOR SPEED PULSE WIRE.WHEN YOU HIT NAVI BUTTON SOMETIMES IT SAYS CHECK SPEED PULSE OTHER TIMES IT GIVES A ADDRESS WICH IS NOT ACCURATE
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some GPS maps have incomplete records of the the numbers of the streets. In other words, let's say you're looking for 732 Main Street. The GPS map may only have Main Street number houses up to 500 and it will not allow you to enter any higher house number. This is fairly common with many GPS, regardless of make.
Your best options are:
1) Set up the address you are going to the closest one that your GPS will allow. In the above example, set the GPS to take you to 500 Main Street. You'll be about 2 blocks from your destination, so you should be able to find your destination without any problems.
2) If your GPS map is more than 3 years old, you MAY benefit from an updated map, but as I mentioned above, this type of errors is relatively common with most GPS and updating to a newer map many not solve the problem.
Hope this helps. If it doesn, please report back so that I can be of further assistance.
I assume that you mean when you ask it to PLOT THE ROUTE to your destination, it is sending you the LONG WAY not the most direct way.
GPS algorithms for determining the path that should take you to your destination, usually leave a lot to be desired. If you can live without the turn-for-turn directions, you may find that your trips end up being more efficient, and can save you gas and time.