I have a T5054 TV and the picture has zoomed in and is way too big, however in the picture settings menu the zoom option is not highlighted in Component mode.
There could be a problem, but verify the settings as listed in the owner's manual as follows:
1 Press the MENU button to display the menu.
Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Picture, then press the ENTER button.
2 Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Size, then press the ENTER button.
3 Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the screen format you want.
Press the ENTER button.
Press the EXIT button to exit.
• 16:9 : Sets the picture to 16:9 wide mode.
• Zoom1 : Magnifies the size of the picture on the screen.
• Zoom2 : Expands the Zoom1 format picture.
• Wide Fit : Enlarges the aspect ratio of the picture to fit the entire screen.
• 4:3 : Sets the picture to 4:3 normal mode.
• Just Scan : Use this function to see the full image without any cutoff when DTV
or HDMI 720p/1080i signals are input.
Press the P.SIZE button on the remote control to change the picture size.
And realize the restrictions as listed:
• In TV, VIDEO, S-VIDEO, and COMPONENT(480i, 480p) modes, all screen
modes can be selected. (16:9 ➞ Zoom1 ➞ Zoom2 ➞ 4:3)
• In COMPONENT(720p, 1080i) or HDMI(720p, 1080i) mode, 16:9, 4:3 and
Wide Fit can be selected.
• In Zoom1, Zoom2 and Wide Fit modes, you can move the picture on the
screen by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button.
•You can not change the picture size when PIP is set to Double.
•When Double ( , ) mode has been set in PIP, the Picture Size cannot
•Wide Fit can be used when watching a Digital HD (High Definition) signal.
Wide Fit sets the optimum picture format by expanding it both horizontally and
vertically. For example, you can reset the picture in 4:3 format to 16:9. Wide Fit
does not support all external devices (DVD, VCR etc.).
Keep us posted.