After my tv has been on about an hour the blue lights in the front blink 5 times and the picture turns to black, the sound remains on. then about 1 minute later the lights blink 5 times again and the picture returns. It started about a two weeks ago only once a day, now it is happening several times a day. Help please.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
most times then not it's the capacitors on your power board that blew there for not supplying the tv with enough power if you open it up and check the capacitors it should be leaking some kind of liquid or the tops have bubbled up. its an easy fix cost>>2 dollars each
You say no picture, good! Now let me ask you:
1. Is the no picture black, blue or snowy?
2. Do you have sound?
3. NO picture on ALL inputs?
4. Any lights blinking on front TV panel?
5. Did you try resetting the TV by unplugging from the wall for 3 to 5 minutes?
If you could provide a Brand and Model numbers I could be more helpful, but I hope this was a start.
Good Luck, big IRISH.
PS: you may want to call a factory authorized service dealer to repair your TV.
When I turn on the TV I hear the click sound and the TV powers up. Immediatly the red (standby) light begins to flash 6 times on and off. this happenes only in the morning, but after 5:00PM when youturn on the TV as if nothing is wrong.