I dropped my phone in water and got it fixed. but after that i couldn't get any service i was trying to fix my phone when i broke the piece that connects the antenna to the motherboard thing and now i can't get service. the piece looked like copper, and was held down by a little screw where the antenna goes inside the phone... is there a way to fix this without taking it into a store?
Your best option is to take the phone into the store for the following reasons:
1. Although they sell parts for phones, depending on how old the phone is the parts may be harder to find.
2. It's cheaper for you to take into a store and have them do the work for you. As long as you have "insurance" through your carrier they should be able to cover most of the cost. Of course this does not always include labor. So check with your service provider first before going down to the store.
3. It's less time you have spend trying to figure out how to fix yourself and thus causing you less heartache or from further damaging your phone.
I hope this helps. I can answer questions in detail depending on your service provider and Good Luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can only use your phone as well as the touch screen by replacing touch screen module,all touch screen phones are too sensitive mostly when accidentally dropped off the ground or watered damage.This is not repairable so never open the phone without any replacement,might broke the LCD screen when improper dismantling takes place,Solving this issues can be done by going to a service center,this will ensure your phone safety.
Freezing is also one of the factor that's why your touch screen is not working,it can be fix by updating the phone software or firmware,or you can drop by to the nearest mobile service shop near you,by the use of GSM gadget,it will be fix properly without experiencing error on programming.pay not that much and for sure service is negotiable.
Well to me this sounds like a problem you'll have to get fixed by your phone company, however if you have water damage (Which can usually be checked in the battery area by a small plastic strip. If the strip is pink or red, you have water damage. If it is white then that is not your problem)You could try to fix this by leaving your device in a bag of rice overnight. If you dropped your device, it is likely damaged and you'll have to have it repaired.
Please send me your model number and I will try to find the piece that holds the pin that holds the flap in place. My phone is (865)945-3808, or email is [email protected]
Michael Anderson (Owner)
Anderson Appliance Parts and Service
Cut off a piece of line and go to a good hardware store, they can show you how to fix it. Need a coupling, and a nut and ferrel. House water line goes on one end of coupling, nut and ferrel on the broken water line on fridge. A good hardware store will be able to show you how to fix.