My treo is doing hard reset automatically
try performing a battery reset..it will reset the internal radio and the charging circuitry..only problem here is that u need an AC charger to switch the phone back on.
this will wipe out all data u may want to back it up before trying this option
heres how to do it
Battery Disconnect Reset
Treo 600 only
A battery disconnect reset is a last resort step you can take to cut battery power, wipe all data, and regress a Treo 600 to its factory-fresh state. It only works on a Treo 600 smartphone.
A battery disconnect reset will erase everything on your smartphone, and also reset the wireless radio and disconnect the internal battery. All your data will be removed, and your formats, preferences and other settings are restored to their factory default settings. Don't perform a battery disconnect reset unless you've backed up your data, or you're willing to lose everything.
You won't be able to turn your Treo 600 back on until you connect it to a power adapter, so do not perform this type of reset without your Treo 600 charger and a power source.
HotSync note: Some third-party applications change the way your handheld backs up data. Other third-party applications do not back up data. If you have third-party software on your device, please contact the developer to learn what components are backed up during a HotSync operation, and if HotSync conduits are altered. Any data not backed up will be lost.
To perform a battery disconnect reset:
1. Disconnect your Treo 600 from the AC charger.
2. Hold down the K and Backspace keys simultaneously. (Note: for French AZERTY keyboard, press K and M; for other language overlays, please refer to the customer support for your region)
3. While continuing to hold down the K and Backspace keys, press the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device (where's the reset hole?).
4. Finding it hard to do? Good. We made this type of reset very awkward to perform, so that it would not happen by accident when your Treo 600 is jostling around in a pocket or bag. Sorry for the inconvenience. You might want to ask a friend to lend a hand if you find it too difficult to do by yourself.
5. Continue holding down K and Backspace. The screen will flash white briefly, and then go black. Release K and Backspace after this happens. Your Treo will appear to be "dead" and the screen will not turn on. If you see any activity ? such as the screen turning back on ? the reset was performed incorrectly; try again
6. To revive your Treo 600, connect it to the AC charger and plug the charger into a socket. The screen will stay blank for several seconds (as long as half a minute), then it will turn on. The LED will glow solid red, indicating charging.
7. Finally, follow the steps for recovering after a hard reset (a battery disconnect reset is an extended type of hard reset).