- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1 Wipe clean the surface of the transfer belt with a soft cloth, if it is dirty.
2 Change the image transfer belt unit if the transfer belt is damaged.
3 Change the PH unit.
4 Change PRCB.
Hope fully not the last two expensive.
P5 front IDC sensor failure.Wipe clean the surface of the transfer belt if it is dirty with a soft cloth or change the transfer belt unit is damaged.Reinstall or reconnect IDC sensor shutter or connector for every color unit and clean the sensors when vacuum cleaner after remove the all imaging units and the transfer belt unit.
1. Turn the main switch off and on.
2. Reset the transfer belt unit.
3. Clean or replace the transfer belt
4. Replace the transfer belt contact
5. Check the contact and release
mechanism of the transfer belt unit.
My guess is cleaning will solve it.
open the front door and sing don the green lever
locate the 2 screws at the top and bottom of the unit and remove them.
remove the cleaning unit 1 screw and a thmb lever slide the unit out (its on rails) wipevacum and/or blow clean the unit and re assemble
also clean the connector that it plugs to in the back of the machine
if it still appears belt or unit will need to be replaced