Question about Compaq UPS R3000 (242705-001) UPS System
When there is low load level connected to my Compaq T1000H or R3000H (ex. 1 monitor to a r3000h), turns off after ca. 5 minutes. Restarting the ups runs another 5 minutes and turns off again. I think this is a matter of settings. Can anyone help me where can I set this option ? Which software or can it be done from its hardware ?
You gave no reasons why you thought it was simply a software setting, so I gave you a link below for some management software. The HP R3000 UPS supports HP Power Management Software (CPM) version 1.8. http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/proliantstorage/power-protection/software/legacy-software.html In addition the HP R3000 UPS also supports the LanSafe III management software (discontinued). My first question is: When were the batteries last changed? If they haven't been changed in 3 or so years, then it's probably low batteries, meaning they are old and cannot take a charge anymore. ZT3000 Beta tester of "0"s and "1"s
Posted on Aug 26, 2007
I m fasing problem compaq ups model R3000 no load shutdown ?
can i setting through front panel LED,s.
i m waiting our help.
Posted on Sep 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
You need to reset the LAMP RUNTIME counter
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen
2. Press the UP and DOWN arrow buttons to select the "OPTION" menu
3. Press the ENTER button and then press the UP and DOWN button to select the LAMP RUNTIME
4. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds
5. The LAMP RUNTIME screen will be displayed.
(Note: press any button other than the Power button to cancel the LAMP RUNTIME screen)
6. Press the POWER button to turn off the power
7. After the POWER button on the projector illuminates red you restart the projector
and check the LAMP RUNTIME counter it should be "0"
Usually answered in minutes!