I was travelling through the rain. Though my phone was not in direct contact with rain but it caught enough moisture and gone off. After blowing a hot air for half an hour the phone again started working but some of its functions stopped working. Presently the main problem is it does not detect head phone at all thats why i am unable to play the FM radio. One more problem is when phone is charging and an incoming call is there the keyboard becomes very slow or sometimes insensible, also ringtone does not play smoothly, it sounds like on off on off and so on. Also the battery drains quickely.
I had the same problem, my k700i has since broken. When you make a call, if its the same as mine, you can't hear the other person right >
I simply restarted my phone over and over by taking out the battery putting it back in and starting. I did this until i could hear music from the Media Player, From hear it should be in the normal mode, when you insert your head phones it should go to the handsfree profile. If it doesn't go to your settings and search for new devices. i do hope this helps
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like the kettle isn't getting hot enough. The thermostat is usually at fault in this situation which can be determined by checking the amp draw on the kettle. the common complaint is the kette is too hot and burning but what really is going on is it's not hot enough so the seed won't pop. Because of the heat that is there it will loose it's moisture, dry out and burn instead. You will end up with lots of old maids . Really stale corn seed will act the same way because all the moisture in it is gone and thats what is needed to pop it.
A phone in the rain for 20 mins is way more than enough time for it to get water inside. There still may be hope, but odds are against it. Turn it off now and take the battery out. Get a hair dryer and blow dry it for about 20 or 30 minutes. Don't over heat it, but keep it consistently hot the whole time. Let it cool and try it again. There is normally a white dot somewhere under the battery. If that dot has turned red, you definitely have water damage that voids any warranty you may have had. Good luck with the dryer.
does that truck have a distributor cap? if so then the moisture of the rain is causing it not to fire most likely. replace cap or next time it rains take cap off and dry it with a blow dryer inside the cap, without removing wires and if it starts when you remount the cap then replace it and seal around the cap and distributor as well as use electrolite grease on the contact points to repel moisture
Hi there ... have you posted this question before? Not important ... I answered this question yesterday ...
ASSURE that the water arms are pointing in the proper direction. Normally, the arms should turn in a clock-wise direction to make the "tractor" go forward. If yours are going the other way, the tractor will travel backward. If yours ARE moving in a clock-wise direction and your tractor is going backward, reverse so the arms travel in a counter clock-wise direction. If it STILL goes backward, no matter which direction you are spinning, return the device to the store where you got it and ask for assistance.
I have this very device (though not this model number), though mine is LOTS older than yours is. I can make it go backward but it doesn't necessarily want to straddle the hose in reverse. All I do is reverse the direction the arms spin and vo-la ... it goes backward. BTW, I always store my tractor with the transmission in neutral to avoid damage by rough handling of others.
usually the displays are sealed so this doesn't happen.
About all you can do is open anything you can and then place it where it will be warm but not hot, out of direct sunlight and hopefully with some air movement. It might take a week or more before the water is gone.
I would also have a chat with lowrance and see if you can get this replaced under warrenty. If it leaked once it will again.
Check for moisture in the Distributor and use a blow dryer to dry it out. You may want to consider changing your Spark Plug wires to a "Moisture Resistant" type. Please let me know if this helps you and thank you for using FixYa!
My God, you should have gotten a blow dryer immediately and dried the circuits. Not a hot heat, but a steady heat clean clear through. it has worked every time I dropped the phone in the toilet or the dishwater.