- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can erase all contacts. Do you know if he had a security code? You will need it. If not it is either "0000" or the last for digits of the phone number.
1. Select menu -> Settings->Security
2. Enter your 4 digit code
3. Select ERASE CONTACTS
4. Select yes to all contacts. It will ask you to confirm
5. Press your left soft key with the dot in the middle.
Here's link to the manual.
You'll find the instructions for all the other ones you want to erase.