Question about Samsung YP Audio Players & Recorders
I locked myself out and im trying to reset it but have i don't know what to do
SOURCE: I had just bought a
Yes, Verizon will help you with this.
You may need to reset the phone to get in without knowing the pattern lock. To do this (you will lose your saved phone numbers and any stored data!!), follow the steps:
1. Remove battery, then reinstall battery.
2. Hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons for several seconds, until you see the setup screen.
3. Follow the prompts to set the phone up again.
Posted on May 06, 2011
SOURCE: I have just bought a
You have two options:-
1. Try every possible combination. Although there are 1000 of them it's going to take less time than you think as you won't need to go all the way from 000 to 999. usually for a three digit lock it takes less than five minutes and shouldn't take more than a maximum of about ten minutes.
2. You can try to hack the combination. All similar locks (including four or five tumbler versions) can usually be opened in less than a minute when you have the knack. Pull the lock apart as if it had the correct combination and keep the tension on it. One of the tumblers will be harder to turn than the others so start with that one. Keep turning until you fell a definite change in resistance on one number and then repeat with the next most difficult to turn tumbler. On your lock you only have to do this twice, the third and final one will just be a case of turning until the lock springs apart. Don't expect to perfect the trick instantly, but after a few goes you'll definitely get a feel for it and then be amazed at how useless and insecure most combination cable locks are. An experienced thief can hack them in easily under 30 seconds.
Safe and happy travels.
Posted on Jul 09, 2011
Welcome to Fixya
Try resetting the ipod by pressing the middle button and the menu button at the same time for 5 to 10 seconds. The ipod logo should appear after the reset has done.
Thank you for using FIxya!
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/elixirjose_00375ea24bd8141b
Posted on Oct 02, 2011
Press and hold HEATED DRY for 4 seconds. The light turns off.
Here is the manual for your series of dishwasher
Posted on Mar 08, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 02, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2015 | Samsung GALAXY S4
Dec 16, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S3 III I9300 16GB Unlocked...
Dec 22, 2012 | Samsung 8GB Galaxy Player 4.2 Black...
Jul 31, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2011 | Lands Phones
Jul 14, 2019 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: