Ok, on my (Delstar DS 907 Series) I can view Songs/Video/AM/FM radio/ etc... and GAMES. The problem is, IT WONT LET ME VIEW GAMES!! I know for sure I haven't uploaded any games for it. I don't know what to do. I tryed everything! (I can think of) All I want to do is check out the game option and see if I have any games on there or if I need to upload one and were do I go to do that. But I can't. Plz help (if you can)(or if you know what I'm talking about)
Hey king warrior...how did you manage to get songs on your mp3?? everyone else can't seem to get music files on it. I can download them, but then mp3 player says no files when i try to play them...however if i hook it back up and open it, it shows files...any help would be great.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
mam, you just have to connect the cable to your system through the usb port.it will be charged when you connect it to the system and you can download the music from the system.you will get a window when you connect it. open it and add the songs you want to listen by just copyin them into this window.
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General audio", then select an MP3 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP3, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
you need to buy some kind of flash card like R4, EZ FLASH V PLUS, DSTT ........... it allows you to play all backup games, play mp3 music, watch movie through your ds system.
it can be plug in 2,4,8,gb micro SHDC