Hey there, Cheri Torres with DISH Network Customer Service.I came across your post recently and wanted to see if I could help. We have afew different codes for each of our different models of remotes you will beable to locate the model of your remote on the back of the remote at the topusually a two to three digit number with a decimal point. I will list here foryou the best codes for the more popular models of remotes as well as theinstructions for addressing your remote to your APEX TV. I hope you find thesecodes and instructions useful and if you have any further questions or concernsfeel free to email me at [email protected]
Thanks and have a greatday!
The codes for each model of remotes
3.0, 3.1, 3.2 and 3.4 IR remotes - 745, 743, 595, 069 and 744
5.0, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 IR remotes - 595, 006, 019, 020, 757 and 744
20.0 IR remote - 594, 552, 815 and 017
4.0 and 4.4 IR/UHF remotes - 744, 595, 745,743 and 757
6.0, 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4 IR/UHF remotes - 744, 745, 595, 757, 743, 594 and 789
21.0 IR/UHF remote - 595, 594 and 743
Instructions for addressing remote to the TV
- Turn the Television On
- Press and Hold the TV mode button until all other mode buttons light up red.
- Enter the three-digit code using the buttons on the number pad.
- Press the pound(#) button once.
Note: The LED will flash three times.
- Test functionality with the TV
- Return to Step 2 if the remote is not able to turn the TV On/Off, change the volume and mute the television.