Question about Rival GR100 Sandwich Maker

1 Answer

Power cord how can i order a new power cord? the model number is: TK-1 and the model is: TKSP-S005-15

Posted by Elaine Davidson on


1 Answer


  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 105 Answers

You can contact the manufacturer, the address is in the owner's manual. Check your local appliance parts store. Thrift stores often have appliance control & power cords, too. This is helpful for older units.

Posted on Jul 17, 2007


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to replace pull cord

take the 3 screws out of the housing they should be 10 mm or 7/16 or if it is really new try 3/8 Sockets take the cover off and you wil se the plastic housing tk the Screw Out of the Middle And you will see the Whats left of the cord tk it out and replace it with the new one and put it back in put th screw back in and before you but in back together turn the housing to you r Left And wind up the cord and put it in and away you go pull

May 20, 2014 | Troy-Bilt TB146 EC 4-Cycle Garden...

1 Answer

I need power cord and AC adapter for an Acer H236HL BID monitor

You may want to call Acer support for them to send you a new power cord and ac adapter. Acer technical support number is 1-800-816-2237

May 15, 2014 | Acer Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

How to reset tk 3107 keenwood

The Kenwood TK-3101 are programmed through the old DOS based program and a program cord. The only way to "reset" is also through the cord. Finding both the program and cord might be difficult but i do have those and let me know if you need assistance?

Apr 04, 2012 | Kenwood FreeTalk XL TK-3101 (15 Channels)...

1 Answer


If you mean wireless internet
1 Make sure your router is on
2 Make sure your WIRELESS COMPATIBLE ROUTER is plugged into your modem
3 If so reset it
4 Make sure your wii isn't more that 700 to 800 ft(Its probaly not)
5 Change your security settings to WPA, or TKSP, or TKSP-WPA
6 If that fails, try using a wired connection. Plug one end of an ethernet cable into your wii, the other into a wall jack or IF AVAILABLE A ROUTER OR MODEM
Thank you for your time, good luck and I hope this helps

Jun 08, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games

1 Answer

Hammer on Makita model 6905H corded impact wrench 1/2 size broke.

go to web site there is a parts list for your model and order the part

May 01, 2010 | Makita 1/2" Corded Impact Wrench

1 Answer

Looking for replacement power cord charger for bisell spot lifter 1715. Part Number 203-2506

go to and put in the model 1715 look at the owners manual and in that it gives you a part number. # 203-2506 for the charger you can order one from bissell. call 1-800-237-7691

Apr 27, 2008 | Vacuums

1 Answer

Power Cord for Creature II

I looked and the only thing I could come up with is to e-mail JBL and order a new one. Radio shack, Best Buy, or Futurehsop might be able to help but you have to call them with the model number or go to the store and check it out. Here's the link to JBL if you want to order a new one.

Sorry, wish I had a better answer but there isn't much out there for this.

Dec 30, 2007 | JBL CREATURE II Computer Speakers

Not finding what you are looking for?
Rival GR100 Sandwich Maker Logo

Related Topics:


Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Rival Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

Level 3 Expert

3056 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

18631 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3538 Answers

Are you a Rival Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides