Question about RCA RCR460 Remote Control
Lost the manual. Not sure of the steps to program my remote.
It takes just a few steps to program an RCA Universal Remote Control using the Automatic Code Search method. While there may be some trial and error, the pleasure of getting rid of several extra remote controls will far outweigh the hassle in getting it programmed.
1. Turn on the component you want to program.
2. TwoPress and release the component button on your remote that corresponds to the component (TV, VCR, etc.) you want the remote to operate. The illuminated ON-OFF button will turn on and remain on.
3. ThreePress both the component and the ON-OFF buttons. The illuminated ON-OFF button will turn off, and then will come back on.
4. FourRelease both buttons after the ON-OFF button turns back on. The button should remain illuminated.
5. FivePress and release the PLAY button. If
the component does not respond after five seconds, continue to press the PLAY button every five seconds until the component turns off.
6. SixPress and release the REVERSE button when the component turns off, then wait to see if the component turns on again.
7. SevenPress and release the STOP button to save the new code.
more help http://126.96.36.199/public/RCR430.pdf
Posted on Jul 16, 2007
Even easier than the directions from the orginal manual. Thanks!!!
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Not to suggest a solution,I just stepped thru the drections posted above and Bam! I got my remote back. Boy it sure sucks when you have to get out of your chair to change stations.
time to surf
Posted on Nov 07, 2007
THAT WAS A GREAT WALK THROUGH....I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW MY HUSBAND THAT I FIXED HIS REMOTE AFTER HE GOT MAD AND THREW OUT THE MANUAL! ROFL THANKS
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Sep 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Sep 10, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 09, 2009 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Nov 22, 2008 | Sony RMV210 Remote Control
Jul 19, 2008 | Radio Shack 4-in-1 Kameleon Touch-Screen...
Apr 08, 2007 | Proscan PS35660 TV
467 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: