Do a HARD RESET on your PALM ZIRE 31.
A hard reset will erase everything on your device. All your data will be removed, and formats, preferences and other settings are restored to their factory default settings.
- Press and hold the Power (on/off) button on the front panel of your device.
- While holding Power, use an unfolded paper clip, or the reset tool at the tip of your stylus. Gently press and release the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device (where's the reset hole?).
- If you see a progress bar (see below), keep holding the Power button.
- Next, the Palm Powered screen will appear. Release the Power button when you see it.
- You'll see a screen that asks: Erase all data? YES = "up" button NO = any other button. Press UP on your 5-way navigator to complete the hard reset.