- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
http://www.brother-usa.com Upper right side, downloads and support, click Downloads/FAQs/Help and more. From the drop down in the middle of the page, select: Multi-Function Center (MFC and DCP series) Select model MFC-290C, click View Support Information Then click MFC-290C Downloads on our Online Solution Center
Select Drivers, pick your operating system, then your language, then Search.
Download the Full Driver & Software Package and you should be good to go. :)
Had the same problem. The solution was:
- uninstall the brother software with the application in the brother folder
- reinstall mfl-pro Suite
- install update to Controlcenter2
- install updated drivers
It then worked and I could finally scan over the network, for the first time ever!