- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
pending means not delivery yet just on processing. and remind that you have to use 0 or + then press the number accurately. if any message sent successfully then the delivery reports shows not the pending situation okey . thanks
1) go into the menu
2) click messaging
3) click menu in the bottom right hand corner
4) click MMS options - this should bring up a screen with 5 tabs along the bottom of the screen (sending, recieving, profile, compose, about)
priority : urgent
expiration : none
delivery time : immediately
message size : 300kb
hide address : unchecked
request delivery report : checked
request read report : unchecked
keep a copy : checked
home network : auto download
roaming network : auto download
send delivery report : checked
send read report : checked
reject unknown sender : unchecked
advertisement allowed : unchecked
information allowed : checked
MMS class : moderate imaging
creation mode : free
you need to go to messages > settings > text messages > sending options and then check the "request delivery receipt" box. however, it seems there may be a problem as many people have requested delivery reports and yet do not seem to recieve them.