An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Did you contact Royal Corporation. Look up the model on EBAY and you can find a replacement. I have a used basket from a customer that did not want to repair their shredder. You can have it if toy want to come to Clearwater Florida
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will first need to unplug your shredder. On either side on the shredder head, there are grooves. These are finger grooves. Place your fingers inside the finger grooves and lift up. This will remove the shredder head from the waste basket. Simply empty the waste basket, replace the shredder head and plug back in.
check these before enything:
1) check with another device that the socket has power
2) check cable is good all the way (NOT torn, twiched, squashed)
3) the device is hooked up good (in place,NO trash)
4) there is a micro switch on the door which wont let the device work without no good connection
5) check good fuse