Question about Pentax Optio W30 Digital Camera
After ON is pressed camera is supposed to open at a screen where I select date-time-language. It does not and there is nothing in the manual to help. Manual simply assume camera will open to correct page. Manipulation of 4way controller is no help; it suggests only different focus modes.
Does the camera switch on at all? Can you proceed with other normal operations? Is there in the manual a reset option?
Posted on Jul 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2011 | Northwestern Bell 77519 Corded Phone...
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
May 03, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Apr 20, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare C180 Digital Camera
Mar 29, 2011 | Kodak EasyShare M863 Digital Camera
Dec 14, 2010 | Insignia NSDSC10A Digital Camera
Aug 27, 2010 | Kodak Cameras
Mar 24, 2010 | Fuji FinePix F30 Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare M380 Digital Camera
Nov 14, 2009 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W190 Digital Camera
Jan 07, 2008 | Samsung i70 Digital Camera
Oct 10, 2009 | Pentax Optio W30 Digital Camera
Oct 06, 2009 | Pentax Optio W30 Digital Camera
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: