*You can only use this solution if your Administrator account has no password.*
Boot your laptop to safe mode by following these instructions.
* If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power
* Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
* Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
* Ensure that the Safe mode option is selected.
* Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
After all the necessary drivers and system files have been loaded you will be presented by the Log On screen click on "Administrator" icon and wait for your computer to finish booting. Then click on Control Panel. Under Pick a category
, click User Accounts
. Under Pick a task
, click Change an account
. Under or pick an account to change
, click the account for which you want to access here you will have to remove it's password. From here click on Remove password
, it shouldn't ask for any verifications from here. Click on Ok or next then exit control panel and restart your computer.
If you are still unable to access your account try following the solutions on this link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P17qkZEHL2M