ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE ARE NO IMAGES ON THE LCD DURING RECORDING APART FROM THE O S D . IT DOES RECORD AND PLAYS BACK SOUND THE SCREEN IS BLUE INITIALLY AND THEN TURNS GREY INSTEAD OF SHOWING AN IMAGE THER IS ALSO A TICKING NOISE INSIDE THE CASSETTE AREA . PLAYBACK IS FAULTLESS
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Yes I have solved the problem with this camcorder. I had a scrap unit which had a liguid spillage. Thanks to your help I stripped both units down and changed the lens assembly complete with the electronics, the camcorder now works fine.
I am waiting for help with a samsung D 363.
I have a Sam sung digital camcorder vp - d305i.
I have used the cam 3 times and decided to use it for once and now have found no image on the Lcd and view finder but it seems to record the sound only.
What could it be???
You can record video with audio onto the Memory Card. Follow the instructions below.
Recording moving pictures onto a MEMORY CARD
1. Insert a Memory Card into the slot on the camcorder.
2. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
3. Set the power switch to CAMERA mode.
4. Press the START/STOP button, the images are recorded on the MEMORY CARD in MPEG4.
* You can record 10 ~ 20 seconds continuously.
* You can record a still image on the Memory Card by pressing the Photo button instead of the START/STOP button.
5. Press the START/STOP button to stop the recording.
* Moving images that you recorded are saved in *.asf file format on the Memory Card.
* The moving picture images on a Memory Card are smaller size and lower definition than those on a Tape.
* The sound is recorded in mono.
* The following functions cannot be operated in M.REC Mode. - DIS (Digital Image Stabilizer), Digital Zoom, Fade, Program AE, Digital Special Effect, Slow Shutter.
* Don't insert or eject a tape during Memory card recording as it may record noise.
* Don't eject the Memory Card during recording as it may break the data on the Memory Card or the Memory Card itself.