Question about HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Non funziona lo scanner
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi no harm in trying
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
SOURCE: stampante nf 1522 errore 49
49 error is an internal embedded software error.
1) turn off power and wait about 30 seconds, power on and if error comes back, see step 2
Posted on Jan 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2013 | Sony NWZB133F MP3 Player
Mar 16, 2011 | Samsung TV Remote Control
Feb 02, 2011 | Dishwashers
Jun 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jun 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 20, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Nov 19, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Feb 27, 2015 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: