ERR0R U071 MORE THAN 1 INK TANK OF THE FOLLOWING COLOUR IS INSTALLED. (CANNON PIXMA MP500)
For troubleshooting purposes,
Perform the following:
1. Open the printer and remove all ink tanks.
2. Insert a single ink tank in the printer then close the cover.
3. Confirm whether the printer recognizes the installed tank
properly. If it does, it will indicate it does not detect the other ink tanks, as
they are not currently installed in the printer.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with another ink tank.
5. If the printer at any time indicates two of the same ink tanks are
installed, the cause will be the last tank installed. For example, if
you inserted an ink tank earlier, and you later inserted another ink
tank, and it said two of the same inks were installed, the cause of
the issue is the last ink tank.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks