I have a 1 month old razr, the phone is currently dead and will not charge. I plugged it in with the charger that came with it and it wont do anything. Tried taking the battery out, checked the connections, all seems fine. I never dropped the phone and never got it wet. Anybody know whats wrong with it?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) check by using another charger...if it gets charged then change ur charger..
2)if its not getting charge then replace the battery and then try charging...if its again not working then battery problem..change it
3)if the battery s in proper condition then the problem s with the phone charging socket..change it for cost!!!!!!!!
If the charger is plugged in, the phone is hooked to it, and it still will not come on, I would think it's a charger or electrical outlet problem. I think most phones will bypass the battery power if they are plugged into an outlet, so try another wall plug, and if that wasn't it, try a different charger. If a different outlet and charger don't solve it, it may be time to take it to the store to be checked.
have you tried measuring the output voltage on the charger?? if not... use a multimeter to check if there is a voltage coming out on the charger.. if there is... you doomed.... the charging module (charging IC) on your phone is fckd..
GO TO SETTINGS" .... SCROLL DOWN TO "PHONE STATUS" AND CLICK ON IT. iF IT SHOWS "DEAD" BUT YOUR PHOPMR STILL POWERS UP ... YOU HAVE A FEFECTIVE CHARGER,
ALSO ... TRY DRAINING THE BATTERY. THEN SHUT THE PFONE POWER OFF FOR TILL THE CHARGER IS COOL TO YJR TOUCH. LEAVE YOUR PHONE OFF AND PLUG THE CHARGER IN FOR 3-4 HOURS.
oNE OF THE TWO SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT IS BAD