I have had this hifi for around 3 years, went to turn it on the other day and the display isn't working. I checked the manual and noticed that the display has three cyclinic modes display, time and off so i checked all three modes and none show anything on the display. I then reset the unit as per the manual by unplugging, replugging and holding stop, clear and display.
I am an electrical engineering student so i should be ok to fix the unit i was hoping for some insight into the problem and if anyone else has had a similar issue.
Thanks in advance
This Problem needs an expert Technician:
Your problem is due to a missing Voltage around -30 volts that supplies the screen Processor. It could be an open low value resistor or defective switching transistor.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I was a Samsung tech for 3 years, and T-cons are a common problem. But it sounds like a loose wire to the T-con, I have came across the same issue in the field. I would break it apart and look for a loose connection.
it's the control panel behind that touchpad item. and it's not too difficult, just time consuming. My recommend is to grab a service manual online(usually around 20.00) which will provide good step by step,and also parts list.
spares? well, that's a good question. Until you have that part number, and the best way is to eyeball the one that's in side your unit(no offense to the printers, but mistakes can happen with manuals).
then you'll find out what it's like to be truly handy, eh?
check for power at the display if power is present then you need a new interface (display) if no power is there then you need a new mother board located on the back of the unit square panel..mother board part#- WR55X10942--interface (display)-part#WR55X10390
Hey here is something you can use to adjust the time on your T7206.To Change the Time:
1. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Hour:
2. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Hour: _ "
3. Enter the new HOUR. (in 24-hour format - Ex.: 5:00pm = 17:00. Display will then read the new Hour programmed.
4. Press NEXT Display will read: "Minutes: # # "
5. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Minutes": _ "
6. Enter the new MINUTES. To Change the Date:
1. Press NEXT Display will read: "Date DD MM YY"
2. Press the CHANGE softkey Display will read: "Year: # # "
3. Press the CHANGE softkey, (If the year is incorrect) Display will read: "Year: _ "
4. Enter the new YEAR Display will then read the new Year programmed.
5. Press NEXT Display will read: "Month: # # "
6. Press the CHANGE softkey, (If the month is incorrect) Display will read: "Month: _ "
7. Enter the new MONTH Display will then read the new Month programmed
8. Press NEXT Display will read: "Month: # # "
9. Press the CHANGE softkey, (If the day is incorrect) Display will read: "Day: _ "
10. Enter the new DAY Display will then read the new Day programmed
I have a SONY MHC-GNZ88D Mini Hifi System. Everytime problem while play a CD or a DVD. The problem display "DESK ERROR". CD & DVD working but Next, Fwd, Stop etc buttons are not working.please help me.
My cont number - +91-9031257594 Nazish