Question about Hotpoint WF645 Front Load Washer
My machine has the word 'test' on the display and I can't get it out of this mode, or get the door to unlock. There is already a similar problem posted on this site for another model, but on the wf645 the start and the cancel are both on the same button. I have tried cancelling, turning off the power, every combination of buttons that I i can think of .
To exit test mode, press start, display goes wild) press start again (display settles down) Then press on/off button and start buttons to gether and hold for a few seconds, machine will now read D;end, or similar, will now work okay
Posted on Jul 11, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Service Test Mode:
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad.
Enter the Service Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events.
1. Open the Fresh Food door and press and hold the Door Alarm keypad DoorAlarm .
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature UP keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad DoorAlarm and wait 3 seconds.
4. Press the Refrigerator UP Keypad again.
5. Display will show 001 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
6. Press Freezer Up keypad and Freezer Down keypad to toggle through Service Test numbers.
hope this helps.
also may find more info at repairclinic.com site
Jan 10, 2018 | Maytag Washing Machines
on Feb 01, 2010 | Whirlpool GEW9250 Electric Dryer
Oct 07, 2016 | Beko Washing Machines
Mar 03, 2015 | Samsung WF218ANW 4.0 cu. ft. High...
Sep 25, 2013 | General Electric WBVH5100HWW Front Load...
Jan 17, 2010 | Whirlpool GEW9250 Electric Dryer
Dec 09, 2008 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 04, 2008 | Maytag Washing Machines
Feb 18, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH6500A Front Load Washer
313 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: