I just bought this A/C unit today for $649.99 CAD, and it won't cool the room down...small room and I had it on for 3 hours, and it's still 32°C in here...taking it back to Best Buy tomorrow for a full refund.
'Red light is on' means that the water tank is full, as stated in the manual. Open the rubber plug at the bottom rear of the unit and empty out the water so that the unit can function.
If this doesn't help, or there is no water in it, the electronics are probably messed up and you will have to send it for repair or replacement.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I suggest you try one of those instant download manuals. My brother ( a mechanic)
buys when he can't fix some technical issue with the manual at www.reliable-store.com . A lot of mechanics actually do this. Website is very good for this. Must try it !!
If you have the 3 rings of Death (3 Flashing Red Lights) on your xbox 360 console, all you need to do is to contact Xbox Support and report this issue with them. The Console has a 3 year warranty for the 3 flashing red lights. Just make sure you did the following first:
1. Power Cycle your Console (Turn it off, unplug the power adapter from the wall outlet, wait for 30 seconds, turn it back on)**This is the best solution and it usually works!!
2. If still persist, Turn it off, remove any accessories connected to it (Hard Drive, Controllers, etc.) turn it back on without those accessories. **These accessories sometimes causes the problem.
3. If removing these accessories removed the 3 flashing lights, attach the accessories one at a time, every time turning it off and attaching one and turning it back on checking each time if the red lights (any lights) appeared. It will tell you what is causing the error.
4. If all else fails, again CONTACT XBOX TECH SUPPORT on their Toll free number. Make sure that you tell the tech that you have done those things above so they can create a report for the issue. They love the 3 flashing red lights issue. I should know, I am formerly one of them. :)
a green light ain't nothing wrong with, red it probs with the card.
So in fact this has noting to do with your graphic card.... It's your motherboard.
Can you remove your graphic card and plug your screen in the onboard plug,. I forgot to tell to turn off power , before you begin. So not only turn off the powerswitch, then there's still current, pull out the powerplug, remove your asuscard and plug in a manual pcboard and manual mouse. If done, tell me what happens when you boot, nothing. are you able to use bios????
make sure none of the wires on the back of the reciever or speakers are touching one another. I have a sony surround system and was doing the same thing, come to find out my postive and negative wires where touching causing the system not turn on.
I CAN FIX IT! There are links that show you how to repair this issue yourself (but they are not very clear and every thing is very fragile inside the XBOX 360) or you can contact me via reply on here and we can discuss the issue further as I recently repaired my XBOX 360 with the same issues and it works better than when was brand new.
Or you can google xbox 360 RRod issues it is a MS defect
You got what people call RROD (Red Ring of Death)
Very common with this model and Microsoft has extended the warranty to 3 years to fix if you have not opened it yourself. The flaw is internal and nothing you have done unless you been wrastling with the thing or spilled liquid on it.
Hi, Symptom shows Lamp is weak in result and causing restart of TV again and again. Your TV requires new lamp as per following part number... A1085447A* LAMP BLOCK ASSY XL-2200U It is available in Sony Accessories Store for $200 and replacement procedure is written in instruction manual of TV.
Always buy Sony original lamp for TV and avoid aftermarket / cheap lamp for TV safety.
For the first one, please list the model number and count the blinks. Also, can you please post each problem separately. It will get too confusing trying to address 3 sets with different but similar problems.
When you turned off the Wii, did the light turn red or amber? If you haven't done this already, hold the power button until it shuts off, and the light is red. Power it back up and try your remote again.